Time in Castellar del Riu
FONT FREDA campsite is in high mountain, only 4 km far from Berga (Berguedà) city and an altitude of 1200 m. It can be found by an acces in Rasos de Peguera´s road.
Situated in a land of astonishing mountains and great beauty, where the nature lovers could descover a wonderful landscape. Berga, the nearest city from the campsite, offers you all services that do you need.
We have 130 pieces of ground for tends or caravanas and 14 bungalows.
CAMPSITE Font Freda SURROUNDINGS:
- Mountain area ideal to do trekking.
- 14 km far from Rasos de Peguera.
- The best surroundings to look for mushrooms.
- Nearest ski resort only 35 Km far.
- Rock climbing areas.
- BTT Center (mountain biking).
- Water sports at the Baells resort. Camping Fontfreda is located in the Catalan Pyrenees, 15 minutes’ drive from Berga. It offers 2 outdoor pools, table tennis tables and bungalows with a porch and a flat-screen TV. The wooden bungalows at Fontfreda are equipped with heating and hot water. There is a seating area with sofas and a kitchen with a hob and microwave. The campsite’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a bar and an on-site mini-market. Baells Reservoir, located 25 minutes’ drive away, is popular for water sports. Masella Ski Resort and the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the campsite. Andorra and Barcelona are both an hour's drive away.
Crta. Berga - Rasos Peguera, km. 4, 08619, Castellar del Riu
Castellar del Riu
Size and type of campsite
Sanitary and laundry
Campsite location "Campsite Fontfreda"https://www.campingsclick.co.uk/campsite_fontfreda_144
Contactar con Campsite Fontfreda
Todos los campos con * son obligatorios
Revisa los campos marcados en rojo